Patient Online Access
As a practice we are happy to grant patients' access to their medical records online via the NHS website or apps. We would like to remind you of important points to consider when applying for and using this access.
- It will be your responsibility to keep your log in details and passwords safe and secure. If you suspect that your record has been accessed by someone without your permission, you should change the password immediately. We can restrict access whilst you arrange this if you wish.
- If you print any information from your record, it is your responsibility to ensure that it is kept secure. If you have concerns about being able to keep copies safe, we recommend that you do not make copies at all.
- There may be something in your medical record that you have forgotten which you may find upsetting.
- When accessing test results or letters, you may find something that you find upsetting to you. This may occur before you have spoken to the doctor or while the surgery is closed and you are unable to contact us to discuss.
- It is your choice if you share your medical information with others, perhaps family members or a carer, but also your responsibility to keep your details secure.
- If you think that you may be pressured into revealing details from your patient record to someone else against your will, it is best that you do not register for access at this time.
- Your medical record is designed to be used by clinical professionals to ensure that you receive the best possible care. Some of the information within your medical record may be highly technical, written by specialists and not easily understood. If you require further clarification, please contact the surgery for a clearer explanation.
- If you have access and wish to stop doing so, you are able to contact us and request for it to be withdrawn at any time.
If you do not already have access and would like to register, please either come into the surgery for a form or complete the form via this website.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.